Well I'm Aisling and I'm here to share my passion for makeup, fashion, and basically all things girly with all of you! :) x
I just turned 20 in feb. (Why does that have to sound so much older than 19???)I love music, makeup, chocolate, movies, girly nights out, my gorgeous followers and my boyfriend :)
Dislikes include exams, slow broadband and being broke :(
I am not qualified as anything in the makeup or fashion industry, this blog is purely just a hobby.
Ok, just so everybody knows, all opinions expressed by me on this blog are 100% genuine and honest. If I like something I will tell you I do, if I don't I'll tell you I don't. Everything I have mentioned has been bought by myself with my own money, or has been given to me as gifts by friends/family. I cannot see any company wishing to send me anything but if that ever happened I would tell you guys and would only give an honest opinion. I found the beauty blogging community while searching for honest info about products and that's the way it should be. :) x
No comments:
Post a Comment