Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stephanie's Lush Contest: I WON!!!!

Hi all!
I've only gone and won a contest for myself! :)
The gorgeous Stephanie Louise held a Lush contest with the following up for grabs
1 x 100g 'Rock Star' Soap
1 x 30g 'Iridescent Glitterbug' Massage Bar
1 x 100g 'Creamy Candy Bath' Bubble Bar
1 x 100g 'Yummy Yummy Yummy' Shower Cream
I'm so excited to finally try out Lush for myself and see what all the fuss is about!
I wanna say a huge Thank You to Stephanie for holding the contest, and any of you who haven't already checked out her blog - you so should! It's super cute.
http ://vintageheartsx.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Congradulations :) Some amazing prizes there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAGGED:
    http://lushblush21.blogspot.com/2010/02/naughty-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash! I've e-mailed you regarding your prizes but I don't think I've had a reply, unless I sent it to the wrong e-mail.

    Could you e-mail me at cupcakekisses.x@hotmail.co.uk with your address & I'll get your prizes out as soon as possible :-)! x

    ReplyDelete