I was lucky enough to receive this as a belated Chrimbo present a couple of weeks ago.... Happy times!
So whats the dealio?
Nine mini versions of their waterproof 24/7 eyeliner pencils, some safely dark, some colourful, all gorgeous!
First impression - happy! They look great. Really cute packaging (gotta love UD for that) so they'd make a great present.
They are really small which is annoying when you love one and are afraid it'll run out but they are great for trying out new colours and throwing into your bag on the way out somewhere.
These are seriously the softest liners I have ever used... love em!
Pigmentation and lasting power are also up to standard you'll be glad to hear! :)
My faves are zero, oil slick and El Dorado, but I have to admit I probably won't get much use out of graffiti - I guess I just amn't really a green eyeliner kinda gal.
If I'm honest I probably wouldn't buy a full size of all of them, but it's great to have the chance to add a rainbow of colours to your collection in one swoop with these minis!
All in all, a big thumbs up from me :)
Swatch time:
♥ Zero (classic)
x x x
Ash
x x x
<3 urban decay. :)
ReplyDeleteI got this a while back as i really wanted to try the urban decay eyeliners as have herd so much about them, like you said its nice to have some diffrent colours in your collection without having to commit to a full size :) my favs are stash, rockstar and zero xXx
ReplyDelete