Monday, January 18, 2010

Style Crush - Kim Kardashian

Hello ladies :)

This week's style crush has expanded her career because of her great sense of style. She is involved in a shoe business, has launched her own perfume and owns clothing stores with her two equally stylish sisters.


Who am I talking about?


This week's style crush is...


KIM KARDASHIAN

Kim K


I like Kim's fashion sense because to me she practically never gets it wrong. She always looks tailored and welll put together, and proves that curves are the most amazing accessory a girl can have!


When I think of her style I think blazers, skinny jeans, dark colours, oversized bags and killer heels.


Her makeup is always immaculate and she has sported some seriously envious smokey eyes and pink/nude lips.


I look to her for inspiration because I feel that her outfits are always the kind of clothes that I love to wear. She dresses to suit her shape, and is always on trend without sacrificing her own style.


Whose style are you guys crushing on lately?!


Thanks for reading :)


x x x

Ash

x x x

3 comments:

  1. I really like her style an it just shows you can pull of edgy looks with really good curves YAY!!! Please follow me, I'll be sure to too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, she's got a great style, but she seems like one of those famous-for-nothing type of celebrities, so that kind of just biases me against her. But I do agree, she's always looking fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DangerouslyBeauty - Following you!

    @Musicalhouses - I understand some people have issues about her reasons for fame but I'm glad you saw I was just trying to explain how much I admire her sense of style. I like Kim I think she must have one amazing wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete