Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Favourite YT Make-up Gurus


Hi all!

So I know that some of you have videos on youtube as well as beauty blogs and I think that is brilliant! Personally i do not have a YT channel, but I do love watching the videos.

I actually found YT beauty videos before beauty blogs! I think I googled a curling iron or something and up popped a tutorial vid, and I thought hmmmm what's this then?!

After that I found some really great beauty gurus and then all you beautiful bloggers and the rest as they say is history! :)

Anyway I thought that I'd do a little post on some YT gurus that I think are really great - just a few -

there are waaay too many amazing beauty gurus for me to mention here!

(Plus I'm getting a lil tired :-o)

Ok, so off the top of my head...


Queen Beeuty
Kalel is an american guru and she has done some really great tutorials, vlogs and hauls (loots!). She recently deleted a lot of her old videos which is a real shame but you should still check her out if you have an interest in the YT makeup community.


Lollipop26
Ok I feel pretty silly mentioning laura seeing as she has an amazingly popular blog and pretty much everyone that would be reading this will already have heard of her! I'll leave it at that then!


SWalkerMakeup
Heres another crazily talented guru who also has a blog on here. Omg. Her tutorials are AMAZING and that is no exaggeration. If nothing else then have a look at her Cheryl Cole Fight for this Love inspired look. WOW!


♥ Fafinettex3
Another well known guru but I wanted to mention her anyway because her account has been hacked twice now and all of her brill videos deleted - there must have been well over a hundred no joke! However she is still keeping positive and making videos so if for some reason you haven't checked her out yet - do!


Thats all for now folks :)

I hope no-one is too bored...I know you probably have heard of these gurus before but hey credit where credit is due I say!

As I mentioned before I don't have a YT account, but if I am considering buying a product and haven't heard about it on here I do go back to these gurus and see if they have any hauls/tutorials/reviews on it!

Oh oh and if I'm ever home sick I love watching youtube beauty videos! They are better than daytime television :) teehee

Let me know if any of you have beauty channels!

Thanks for reading :)

x x x
Ash
x x x

4 comments:

  1. I love SWalkerMakeup too. She is gorgeous and always has amazing videos(:
    Some other youtube gurus i love are:
    Topshopprincess0188
    NDMakeup92
    eskimoprincessx
    CIndiaT92

    I don't have a channel yet myself but im thinking maybe...but im really shy haha(:
    xoxo S

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Queen Beeuty too!!
    ihave Youtube my name is JordysBeautySpot on there.
    So check me out if you have the chance, i need all the help i can get. This is a very popular post at the moment. I ight have to get in on the action :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shannon - will check those out! I know I have thought about it in the past but am also shy! Boo we suck!:) teehee. thanks for commenting xx

    @Jordy - Oh my gosh am gonna find your channel right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kalel, Laura and Fafinettes YT vids! I havent seen SWalkers videos yet but now that you've mentioned her I'm gonna go check her out :)

    ReplyDelete