Swops? Swaps? I dunno!
Just to start off I don't mean swopping actual blogs! Teehee.
I recently noticed that some bloggers (especialy bloggers from different countries) have paired up and swopped makeup products through the mail.
I guess they decide on an amount to spend and go out shopping for one another.
So I was just wondering if any of you reading this have had any experience swopping products with other bloggers?
Would anyone recommend it or is anybody out there screaming DON'T DO IT!?
What are your opinions on it?
I personal have never done it, I might consider it if I run out of my lash blast mascara which we can't get in the uk. I think it is a nice idea though :)x
ReplyDeleteNever done it but why not?
ReplyDeleteYeah I really can see the attraction...
ReplyDeleteWhere I live I don't have access to trying out UK brands like sleek, me me me, beautyuk and Barry M. Same goes for American products - like I would love to get my hands on covergirl lashblast! Maybe a blog swop would be a good idea