Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Style Crush - Taylor Momsen

Wow I am on a roll with the posts today!!
I'm still pretty new to this blogging business, so I thought it might be cool to give you guys an insight into my sense of style and fashion etc
I'm not saying I have amazing style or anything, but I do believe that you can tell a lot about a person by the kind of clothes they like and what they choose to wear.
Now I can't exactly take pictures of my entire wardrobe (trust me that would take forever!)
But I figured a good way to do this would be to show you guys some celebs that I take inspiration from at the moment when putting outfits together.
I plan on doing one of these each week for the month of Janruary.
That is unless everyone hates this and then it'll probably stop pretty sharpish!
So first up is....
TAYLOR MOMSEN

Taylor Momsen

I am a big gossip girl fan, and I just love Taylor Momsen's style both on and off screen.

She combines rock chick and glunge styles so effortlessly without looking too harsh.

Some people criticise her for dressing too old for her age, but I admire her for being an individual and finding her own sense of style!

Anyway she is a style icon for me at the mo, even if I might not go quite so rock-chicky with my outfits!

Thanks so much for reading :)

P.S. If anyone is wondering I used polyvore to put all of the above pics together.

x x x

Ash

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Taylor Momsen is stunning! Any bloggers that you would recommend I check out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lushblush:

    Zoe @ http://schoee.blogspot.com/
    Meg @ http://mymegyourmeg.blogspot.com/
    Jordan @ http://jordysbeautyspot.blogspot.com/
    Jennifer @ http://jenniferrosellen.blogspot.com/

    Honestly I could go on forever but those are just a few! Let me know if you have any u think I should check out :)

    ReplyDelete