Friday, January 29, 2010

Penneys, I heart you!



First off - Penneys is what we over here in Ireland call Primark.


I don't know why really....but no matter!


Penneys/Primark (whatever) is fast becoming one of my fave shops!


It's always been a good place to go for a root and find the odd bargain, but I've often felt that the Irish ones (at least the ones closest to me) have been more miss than hit.


For example, if I'm reading a clothes feature in a UK magazine and it has an item from Primark in it, I can NEVER find said item here.


I have felt so cheated! :(


That is until now...Penneys stock has mucho improved the last few times I have popped in!


Here are a few bits I picked up during the week...




2 x lovely flowery bags 11euro each


2 x flowery bobby pins 1.50 each


2pk tights - pink and grey 2.50


Can you tell I was in a flowery mood?! :)



I had seen these bags in a few posts on here and just thought oh well, won't have them here, forget about it. Then I take a wander into Penneys and there they are, looking right at me, shouting buy me buy me buy me!!


Happy times!


After that I sort of just got carried away with the flowery theme...also got flowery ring and top in Miss Selfridge!


The absolute best thing about Penneys is that when I am super broke I can pop in there and pick up a few bits on the cheap, thus sustaining my shopping addiction for a little longer!


Anybody else loving it right now?



ALSO - I now have over 20 followers and am smiling from ear to ear :) Thanks so much for following, lovely to know people are reading x



x x x


Ash


x x x

4 comments:

  1. Omgosh! I wish we had that shop here. I love all the things you bought. Lovelyyyy <3 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Joanna Alexi - Thanks I'm all happy with myself! Teehee. I find one of the only downsides to following beauty blogs is seeing amazing clothes/products you wanna go get an then finding they're not available in your country/area! Grrrr :( Actually some bloggers have started doing international swaps, I have a post about it. Anywho sorry for rammbling! Thanks for your comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, everything is so pretty!
    Love it(: great post darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete