Friday, March 12, 2010

N.O.T.D



Here are my nails of the day!

Nails inc polish in burlington arcade.

It's not very Spring-ish, but I have to say I am loving this colour!

It goes on quite pinky at first, this is after a couple of coats, rushed!

I always think NOTDs look so nice with false nails, but I've given up on them for a while, because of the weak nails fandango.

That and also because the BF is freaked out by them. Strange I know but he honestly is! We were at a wedding or something a while back and one of my false nails fell off. He looked quite faint! Lols.

x x x

Ash

x x x

3 comments:

  1. hey I love your blog! and, I happen to quite like it when my nails dont match the season or whatever Im wearing, I feel its much more fun :)

    xo
    stars-n-rockets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour - I'm sure you can still get away with it seeing as its a bit cold still!

    I really do like Nail Inc.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!

    @Amberlights - I agree! DO what you wanna do I say! :)

    @ Fee - Nails inc are just great. They aren't as widely available here as they are in the UK but I picked this up in a set of four in TkMaxx, score! x

    ReplyDelete