Wednesday, December 16, 2009

50 Random Questions Tag

I confess I wan't actually tagged to do this but I saw it on Jordy's Beauty Spot and thought it looked like a fun post so I really hope she doesn't mind me doing it!


Where were you 3 hours ago? Here, in my house.

Who are you in love with? My Boyfriend :)

Have you ever eaten a crayon? no...

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Haha practically EVERYTHING around me is pink...I'm in my bedroom.

When is the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday

Are you wearing socks right now? No

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? Yes

When was the last time you drove out of town? Ummmm a few days ago.

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No, but that's a bit unusual coz I love going to the movies. It's just I've been doing exams and haven't been able :( But I really wanna go to see A Christmas Carol before Christmas!

Are you hot? No I'm freezing right now the heat hasn't come on yet!

What was the last thing you had to drink? Tea

What are you wearing right now? Abercrombie sweats and a tshirt

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I don't have a car :( I need to learn to drive. Maybe that will be one of my new year's resolutions :)

Last fast food that you ate? Toast

Where were you last week at this time? College I think? Studying probably :(

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes!

When is the last time you ran? I don't really run for exercise...so probaly some morning running for teh bus?! Yeah that happens a lot...

What's the last sporting event you watched? Probably football with my bofriend. Blah. He is still using the fact that he came to see the Sex and the City movie with me aaaages ago as blackmail.

What is your favorite animal? I have to say dogs because we have a few dogs. But I like monkeys :) and tigers. Rawr!

Your dream vacation? Somewhere hot with all my friends, somewhere with great shopping and beaches and rollercoasters and great food and nice people. I don't ask for much?

Last person's house you were in? I'm in my own right now but of anyone else's houses I was in my boyfriend's the day before yesterday.

Worst injury you've ever had? Haven't ever been injured! I've never even broken/sprained anything.

Have you been in love? Yes with the person I am with right now.

Do you miss anyone right now? My friends. Since we all went to different colleges I don't see them as much :( But we are meeting up this weekend for Christmas :)

Last play you saw? God I don't know....?

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I don't have one!

What are your plans for tonight? I am working til 9 and after that I'll probably do something boring like watch a dvd. Sorry I'm not more exciting!

Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't have a MySpace.

Next trip you are going to take? Hoping to go somewhere next summer but no plans as of yet.

Ever go to camp? Just school ones when I was little.

Were you an honor roll student in school? We don't really have that in Ireland I don't think...but I do ok?!

What do you want to know about the future? That me and the people I care about will be happy.

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? I am wearing Boss Orange. I need to stop going on about this on here...but I do love it!

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I only really go when I'm sick...? So I hope not!

Where is your best friend? I have a group of best friends really?

How is your best friend? All my best friends are fine?!

Do you have a tan? No I'm as pale as a Cullen. Minus the sparkles.

What are you listening to right now? Cheryl Cole 3words

Do you collect anything? Makeup...obviously!

Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Dunno really!

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Can't drive...

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yeah of course!

What does your last text message say? See you later so

Do you like hot sauce? Yes but not all of the time

Last time you took a shower? About 20 minutes ago

Do you need to do laundry? No

What is your heritage? I'm Irish and proud! I'm from Ireland.

Are you someone's best friend? Guess so?

Are you rich? Haha no!

What were you doing at 12AM last night? Sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment