Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello!

Ok so this is my first post ever! My name is Ash and I'm starting this blog to share my passion for makeup, fashion and all things girly with antone who is interested! I've read some of the beauty blogs before and loved them so I thought I would try it out for myself. But I'm new at this so any advice/tips/suggestions would be really appreciated! I'm thinking I'll be doing reviews and stuff like that to start with and take it from there.
x x x
Ash

3 comments:

  1. Hiya! I saw your comment on lollipop26's blog so I thought I'd say hi :) I've only recently just started doing a blog too and even though I haven't got many, I love getting new followers, so consider me a new loyal follower :) good luck with the blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I also saw your post from lollipop26's blog and I came to check it out. I am starting a makeup blog as well and trying to get people to read it (which is harder than I thought haha) so I suggest we all follow and comment each others posts so we can all successfully start our blogs!
    xx
    http://notrichmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much guys my 1st two followers yaaay! Am planning a couple of posts tonight so let me know what you think :) xx

    ReplyDelete