Ok, so this isn't a post about something I've regretted buying, in fact it is a post about a product that I regret NOT buying...
Let me explain
I was on a short trip to Lonon with friends last November. It was basically 3 days shopping :)
While there I finally got around to shopping in Superdrug (amazing!) and that's where i found the brand Sleek.
I especially liked the look of their eye shadow (my makeup weakness) pallettes, which were it has to be said unbelievably reasonably priced.
Seriously!!
Anywho... (and here somes the sad part) I didn't get them. We were in a bit of a rush at the time and I thought I was already getting a bit too much in the line of makeup (we were suppposed to be clothes shopping but my makeup addiction followed me).
The point is I really regret not getting them and am hoping that when their site is fully up and running that they will ship to Ireland. Fingers crossed.
Anyone else a Sleek fan? Am I right to be so disappointed?!
Have any of you regrettted missing out on a product??
I have never tried any products from Sleek but i do understand why you wish you got it.
ReplyDeleteI always do that!!
But tonnes of things then not get something because im getting the other stuff.
But it turns out i hate the other stuff and wish i got that thing i didnt get.
I say try your hardest to get your hands on it because you wont regret it.
that's exactly how I feel haha! Yeah I really wanna get my hands on some sleek goodies :)
ReplyDelete