Friday, January 29, 2010

Small Haul - Mac, Benefit, NYC

I never really liked the word haul, I don't know why, just isn't the nicest sounding word is it?

Anyway, here are just a few bits I picked up :)


Mac 109 Brush
Benefit Coralista
Benefit BadGal Lash
NYC Colour Wheels in Peach Glow and All-Over Bronze Glow


Some of you might remember me mentioning Benefit Coralista and Mac 109 brush as two products I wanted to get my paws on in 2010. Well here they are! Isn't Coralista gorgeous?



And hopefully I will soon be the supreme queen of contouring with the help of this baby!

Now onto the BadGal...

Just look at the size of this brush - it's ginormous!

It's like bigger than my eye!

As for the colourwheels, well NYC is a brand I haven't tried out yet, and these have been rated quite well from what I've heard. Plus they are super cheap! These were under a fiver each... Compare that with my Coralista and theres a pretty hefty difference.

I'm not too sure about the peach shade yet. I'm usually pretty predictable when it comes to blush. I go shopping for makeup and think I'm all adventurous with my purchases and then I come home with about six variations of pink blush. So I decide to try this peach out... Gotta admit not crazy excited but we will see!

BTW guys, I'm not bragging here. It's a beauty blog I gotta tell you what I'm using don't I! :)

Anyone used any of these before? What did you think?

If anyone would like a review on anything leave me a comment :)

* Thanks for reading *

x x x

Ash

x x x

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love the 109 brush, hope you do too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, also! Sorry, I posted my comment then thought of another thing hehe! If you get the time, could you do a review of Coralista please? I've wanted to try it out for ages, but I'm not sure as I'm sometimes let down by Benefit products. Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Meg - Will do! I'll try it out for another week or so before I let you guys know what I think. Thanks for commenting. Gonna go see your review on the storm pallette now, excited! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Coralista on friday and I love it! It is so beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete